Monday, June 23, 2008

Acknowledgements

The following are people, countries, and omnipotent beings who are responsible for making my life better and deserve my most heartfelt thanks.

First and foremost, I would like to thank God for all of his efforts in creation and whatnot. Thanks for all the blessings God, you rock. I'd also like to thank Maricel Tan Waniwan, the person responsible for my blog's awesome layout, as well as it's regular maintenance. A great best friend, and one of the only people whom I've been friends with since elementary school. Thanks Mars, without you, this blog would have been just another disorganized failure. Also, I'd like to thank my family and friends, all of which have had a hand in shaping me into the magnificent bastard that I am today. Finally, I'd like to thank Japan for bringing us sushi, the Playstation franchise, Hideo Kojima, and hot Japanese chicks. In fact, Japan would be a pretty cool place to live in, were it not for all the weird shit that they're into. Seriously guys, cut it out already. Tentacle rape and girls with dicks are not cool.

No comments: